One of the distinguishing factors of leading
companies is their ability to engage employees at all levels.
Employee engagement is critical
to the service-profit chain and has
a direct impact on the bottom line. Successful companies
strive to make that connection.
This learning program is targeted to people
leaders who want to understand the key principles of employee
engagement. Participants will learn the effects of reactive
and proactive managerial involvement and build an understanding
of how people process change.
Participants will learn:
- The benefits of positive employee participation
in the business
- The principles, levels and timing of integrating
employees in the decision making process
- How to create a better working environment
- About productive employee communication strategies
- To recognize potential barriers to engagement
- A proven model to successfully implement
- About establishing trust with employees
- The leadership role in facilitating employee