Leaders cause reactions in people. They contribute
to the actions, thoughts and emotions the follower experiences.
This one-day program helps participants understand the importance
of, and capitalize on the opportunity within, every employee
interaction. Participants will gain an improved readiness
level to conduct discussions with people given an understanding
of four common personality types. Through learning and group
activities, Adaptive Leadership demonstrates that the outcome
of any interaction is within the leader’s control.
Adaptive Leadership raises a leaders’
awareness of differences among people. It teaches leaders
how to tailor their approaches based on the an individuals
personality styles. By better meeting the needs of each individual,
leaders create higher levels of engagement, organizational
results and teamwork.
Participants will learn to:
- Appreciate individuals’ differences
- Effectively prepare for conversations with
- Modify leadership behaviour to meet individual
- Clearly express the planned message using
context and meaningful examples
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Work better within a team